167 Woodland Street 11 #02-23 Singapore 730167 ♦ Reservation : +65 6417 9690
Giving birth is one of the most wonderful and life-changing experiences for a mother, and it can also come with a whole new set of responsibilities. Once you enter motherhood, you have officially started your roller-coaster ride; it is a cocktail of blissful and frustrating moments with your baby. You may be fatigued and exhausted after the delivery, and you may want to spend some time alone to pamper yourself.
How do you do that then? Read further as we reveal seven ways you can pamper yourself after giving birth.
- First off, hire a confinement nanny. Believe me; they can be a great help. They will help you take care of the baby while also taking care of you. They will cook, clean and do the laundry for you, while you can relax and spend time with your young one.
- Next, you need to hire a nurse. If your confinement nanny leaves at night, then you need a night nurse to help you feed the baby at night while you can sleep and rest. Most night nurses are trained professionals, and their expertise can help you immensely. One thing to keep in mind is that the night nurse usually charges more, but at the end of the day, they are worth it.
- The third thing you can do to pamper yourself is to get a postnatal massage. Postpartum massage will reduce swelling, body pain and will release the tension from the muscles. While looking for a therapist, look for someone who is willing to visit you at your home.
- Visit a beauty salon. Get a head massage, and get your hair washed and dried. Ask them to pamper you in any way you want. Go for facials, haircut, hair dye, manicure and pedicure, or anything that is on your mind. Ask a friend of yours to join you and have a fun day out.
- Catch up with your friends. Go for a brisk walk with your baby or have a coffee date with your friends. Have a post-pregnancy spa treatment day out with them. Go to cafes every week or so. This is a great way to exchange tips on parenting and get moral support from the mothers who are in a similar situation as you are.
- Either ask your confinement nanny to cook food for you, or order food online. There are many restaurants that cook confinement food for new mothers.
- Finally, why don’t you enjoy some alone time? Curl up in front of the TV, or read your favourite book. Spend some time alone with your partner and see how rejuvenating that will prove to be.
You May Also Read this : Important Concerns Related To Post-Delivery Body Massage